Blueglen Investment Partners
Blueglen Investment Partners (“Blueglen”) is a London based alternative investment manager with a European credit focus founded by Guglielmo Sartori di Borgoricco and Chris Goekjian.
The two founders have a combined 60+ years’ experience in financial markets, alternative investment management, trading, risk management and managing complex businesses.
What We Do
Blueglen’s Portfolios utilise a fundamental research-driven investment process to identify opportunities in European credit markets over a medium-term investment horizon.
The investment strategy is focused on harvesting excess return from European Structured Finance Markets (ABS) and European Credit Markets (Corporate and Financials, Credit Derivatives) across their respective capital structures.
The Investment Strategy
Blueglen Portfolios present themselves as a high-yielding fixed income alternative by identifying attractive opportunities in European credit markets over a medium-term investment horizon.
Guglielmo Sartori di Borgoricco
Co – CEO/CIO
From Nov 2016 Blueglen Investment Partners Ltd
- From 2013 to 2016 – Guglielmo was a private investor focused on credit related investments.
- From 2004 to 2013 – He served at Barclays Capital as an Executive Committee member and Global Head of Distribution with 2,000 salespeople across all asset classes (Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities and Equities) and Head of Barclays Capital Fund Solutions, an internal 5bn USD alternative asset manager.
- From 1992 to 2004 – Guglielmo held a number of roles at Credit Suisse –most recently as European Head of Derivatives Structuring and Marketing and Co-Head of European Distribution.
- From 1989 to 1992 – He was at Midland Montagu where he traded interest rate swaps and options. He also set up trading operations for the firm in Tokyo and Madrid.
- Guglielmo has a Degree in International Economics from the University Luigi Bocconi in Milan.
Co – CEO/CIO
From Nov 2016 Blueglen Invt Partners Ltd
- From 2009 to 2016 – Chris was a partner and Chief Investment Officer at Cheyne Capital, a 5bn USD credit focused alternative manager based in London. As such, Chris had overall responsibility for Cheyne’s portfolio management teams and investment products.
- From 2001 to 2009 – He was CIO at Altedge Capital, an Alternative Investment Manager he founded in 2001 and sold to Cheyne in 2009.
- From 1990 to 2000 – Chris served as Managing Director at Credit Suisse where most recently he served as Head of Global Fixed Income and a member of the executive committee. During his time at Credit Suisse, he also served as head of Credit Suisse Financial Products and Global Head of Derivatives trading for four years.
- From 1983 to 1990 – He was an MD at Bankers Trust working in fixed income and equity derivatives trading in London, Tokyo and New York.
- Chris holds a BA from Hamilton College and an MA in Mathematics from the University of Michigan.
Blueglen Investment Partners Ltd.
9 Stratford Place
Telephone: 0203 327 2380